18september2010
~it always be perfect while I'm with you.
today is my 9th months anniversary with him.
I can't believe today is gonna be a great day... I really want and expected to meet him today. moreover, today is our date. 18th! but it's weekend.
it's hard for us to meet each other.
but in the morning he picked my sister to had a rehearsal and while I picked up my sister, I met him. for a while, yea.. just a while.
then I went to senayan city, to had a facial at debenhams. it was really great.
this is the first time I got facial and I really love it so much. maybe I can go back there again.
well, it's not the point of discussion of my blog..
when I had a facial, I heard a song that sang by BEP which title is I Gotta Feeling.
for some of you who doesn't know the lyric, here is the song said:
what? is tonight gonna be a really good night for me?
I was planned to go dinner with my family, cos my grandma just went back from her trip to Hongkong, Korea, Japan, and another Asia country. whew.. that's interested.
yea but suddenly, I was asked by his friend to join 17th party.
HA HA HA....!!
you know what's my response about what I've read?
deep of my heart I want.. but another side, I just want to scream....
"HELL NO! are you dreaming? I don't want the accident at beleza is repeated again"
something crazy thought was passing through my mind.....
and I haven't talked to my mom, usually I'll get mad if I don't join family dinner. I tried to call my mom, but she didn't answer her phone. sigh!
finally I arrive home with my decision to attend that party, and I took my brave heart to called my grandma,,
*ringing*
P: "Hi grandma! how's the trip?? was it fun??"
*blaaaaa3*
"grandma, tonight I can't join the dinner, cos I have a bday invitation. how about I come to your house tomorrow afternoon?"
and spontaneously, my grandma accepted it and asked me to visit her on the next day.
the day was absolutely began!
I haven't told my mom, I don't know where is she going. -_____-
then I took a shower, I opened my closet WIDELY......... started to picked 1 of the best dress which is comfortable and match with DC.
1st outfit doesn't match.....
2nd outfit doesn't match.....
3rd outfit doesn't match.....
4th outfit doesn't match.....
today is my 9th months anniversary with him.
I can't believe today is gonna be a great day... I really want and expected to meet him today. moreover, today is our date. 18th! but it's weekend.
it's hard for us to meet each other.
but in the morning he picked my sister to had a rehearsal and while I picked up my sister, I met him. for a while, yea.. just a while.
then I went to senayan city, to had a facial at debenhams. it was really great.
this is the first time I got facial and I really love it so much. maybe I can go back there again.
well, it's not the point of discussion of my blog..
when I had a facial, I heard a song that sang by BEP which title is I Gotta Feeling.
for some of you who doesn't know the lyric, here is the song said:
"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night.
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night"I heard and I just chuckled at myself.
what? is tonight gonna be a really good night for me?
I was planned to go dinner with my family, cos my grandma just went back from her trip to Hongkong, Korea, Japan, and another Asia country. whew.. that's interested.
yea but suddenly, I was asked by his friend to join 17th party.
HA HA HA....!!
you know what's my response about what I've read?
deep of my heart I want.. but another side, I just want to scream....
"HELL NO! are you dreaming? I don't want the accident at beleza is repeated again"
something crazy thought was passing through my mind.....
and I haven't talked to my mom, usually I'll get mad if I don't join family dinner. I tried to call my mom, but she didn't answer her phone. sigh!
finally I arrive home with my decision to attend that party, and I took my brave heart to called my grandma,,
*ringing*
P: "Hi grandma! how's the trip?? was it fun??"
*blaaaaa3*
"grandma, tonight I can't join the dinner, cos I have a bday invitation. how about I come to your house tomorrow afternoon?"
and spontaneously, my grandma accepted it and asked me to visit her on the next day.
the day was absolutely began!
I haven't told my mom, I don't know where is she going. -_____-
then I took a shower, I opened my closet WIDELY......... started to picked 1 of the best dress which is comfortable and match with DC.
1st outfit doesn't match.....
2nd outfit doesn't match.....
3rd outfit doesn't match.....
4th outfit doesn't match.....
5th outfit doesn't match.....
neither does 6th outfit.......
I got frustrated cos the clock turn to 6pm. and his friend said she wanted to picked me up on 6pm..
I forgot about dresses, I took my make up set and honestly I'm not in my mood for make up. well I just wore the shimmering by missha and powder by etude, and the MUST-EST thing eyeliner by revlon. final thing lipstick by dior.
my face was done! finale... I got my old cherry pink dress and a velvet mocca semi-blazer.
7pm.. I was picked up. and there was my prince waited in front of my house. hahahhaa...
in car I just felt unbelievable to met him today. and WE GO TO PARTY ..! without a casual outfit, we all well-dressed.
at that place, I felt awkward. no one I know, no one I recognize... my hand just hung on him.
kinda child who always hold on their parent hands in a crowd.
we enjoyed the night, in the edge of pool side, with moonlight and stars sparkle above the sky.
once I wondered.... oh God, can I have this time again? may I? shall I?
in the middle of the party, I sat beside him. suddenly I felt sad...
God, really.. can I have this time? my tears almost came out. but I held up.
I went to toilet to take a look at myself. then I went back.
I put my position beside him again. now I really happy cos I was right there with him..
we played,
we chatted,
and we joked.
inside my heart there's small voice, says, "hey you're now with the boy that you love!"
DANG!! what's happen with me???
I suddenly I was blushing. I bowed my head, looked down.. I don't dare to stare at him.
you know, this like the first time when I was in love with a boy. maybe he replace the boy whom I love at the first time in my past. :)
the clock turns to 9.15pm and we decide to go home.
in the car with my hand on him, with the music turned on.
over and over the music made me mellow. it was Close by westlife..
here is the lyric.....
"You give me strength
You give me hope
You give me someone to love someone to hold
When I'm in your arms
I need you to know
I've never been
I've never been this close"it's really me! with my hand on him!!...
I asked to God, "can I stop the time?"
feel always secure, warm, comfortable, peaceful, sweet and precious while with him.
I stepped out from car and got into my house,
tidy up myself then I entered my room and flash-backing
"is that a dream? I felt like on fairy tale... please don't wake me up if it's a dream!"
it's 12am and I fell a sleep........
apparently, it was a real life and I just start my dream on my bed....
what a day! a perfect day !
happy 9th months anniversary, sammy :):)
glad to have you as my partner ^^
love you as always ! ♥♥♥♥









0 Response to "18september2010"
Post a Comment